B.Com (Computer Applications)
Head of Department
College of Professional Studies
The use of Computer and Internet technology is increasing day by day in the competitive business world. There is a huge demand for graduates with fresh knowledge of computer functioning in every aspect of industry. B.Com. in Computer Applications is a three year undergraduate degree course which is designed to impart and inculcate a complex learning to students in the discipline of Commerce, particularly involving the application of software technology for professional requirements, merging the academic specialties of Commerce and Computer Applications. This course has got a great scope for the students in the field of both commerce and computer. The course follows an innovative modern curriculum.
Intake, Affiliation and Duration
- Intake: 60
- Duration: 03 Years
- Approved By: UGC and MP State Higher Education
- Affiliation: DAVV, Indore
To inculcate values which empower students to face challenges and develop vibrant academic environment for best quality education.
To nurture the skills which are highly required by the service sector and to enable holistic development of personality to deal with the modern world and its challenges.
- Demonstrate language skills.
- Demonstrate oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of foundational subjects for management studies.
- Demonstrate an awareness of ethical understanding.
- Mobile Application Developer
- Computer Application Specialist
- Computer Programer
- Operations Manager
- Account Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Chartered Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Graphics and Animation designing