B. Com. (General)
Prof. Vishal Mehta
Head of Department
College of Professional Studies
“Commerce places a key role in all aspects of life and is an important subject worth knowing more about”. This course is ideal for students who are interested in the field of business with a commercial background or who want to pursue a core commerce degree.
Bachelor of Commerce is a three years degree course. It provides a solid theoretical and practical grounding for anyone interested in commerce, public sector management or social sciences. This course aims to provide students with the knowledge, tools of analysis and skills to understand and participate in the modern business world.
Intake, Affiliation and Duration
- Intake: 60
- Duration: 03 Years
- Approved By: UGC and MP State Higher Education
- Affiliation: DAVV, Indore
To inculcate values which empower students to face challenges and develop vibrant academic environment for best quality education.
To nurture the skills which are highly required by the service sector and to enable holistic development of personality to deal with the modern world and its challenges.
- Demonstrate language skills.
- Demonstrate oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of foundational subjects for management studies.
- Demonstrate an awareness of ethical understanding.
- Chartered Accountant
- Company secretary
- Cost Accountant
- Civil Services
- Finance Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Marketing, Advertising or Brand Manager
- Stock Broker
- Tax Consultant