Computer Science & Engineering
Head of Department
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
It is a pleasure to head the department of CSE. The department offers B-Tech (CSE).There are several ways to present the canonical core of computer science and Engineering.
Technology changes rapidly, especially in the field of computing. Over the years we have developed a distinct style and method that bridges the theory – practice divide while remaining grounded in the core.
Our Department has produced hundreds of professionals and has established a name for itself in the state, country and abroad. They have consistently excelled in the highly competitive industrial environment. I attribute this success to the winning combination of a dedicated faculty that works hard at imparting quality education, a well-planned syllabus and last but not least, our students.
As a student at SKITM, you have the opportunity to study a variety of subjects encompassing all aspects of Computer Science and Engineering.
Intake, Affiliation and Duration
- Program: B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Intake: 180
- Duration: 04 Years
- Approved By: AICTE
- Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Empower graduates to innovate and be employable in the area of Computer Science and Engineering by imparting quality education with sustainability and inculcating human values.
Provide high impact teaching and learning that enriches students for technical knowledge to achieve success in professional careers and entrepreneurship. Our department emphasizes to adopt continues changes in life through research skills, innovative ideas and high studies that contribute to the society ethically.
|S.No.||Name of Faculty||Qualifications||Email Id|
|01||Dr. Rashmi Yadav||B.E., M.Tech, Ph.Dfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|02||Prof. Brajesh Chaturvedi||B.E., M.E., Ph.D (Pur)||email@example.com|
|03||Prof. Sumit Jain||B.E., M.Tech, Ph.D (Pur)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|04||Prof. Deepak Singh Chouhan||B.E., M.E., Ph.D (Pur)||email@example.com|
|05||Prof. Vivek Gupta||B.E., M.E.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|06||Dr. Chaitanya Singh||B.E.,M.Tech, Ph.Demail@example.com|
|07||Prof. Kunal Batra||B.E., M.E.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|08||Prof. Deepika Chauhan||B.E., M.E.||email@example.com|
|09||Prof. Rashmi Vijaywargiya||B.E., M.Techfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Prof. Deepa Vyas||B.E., M.Techemail@example.com|
|11||Prof. Nidhi Joshi||B.E., M.Tech, GATEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||Prof. Swapnil Waghela||B.E., M.E.||email@example.com|
|13||Prof. Jayesh Umre||B.E., M.Tech, GATE, NETfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|14||Prof. Virendra Dani||B.E., M.Tech, GATEemail@example.com|
|15||Prof. Radha Shinde||B.E., M.E.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|16||Prof. Surbhi Kushwah||B.E., M.E.||email@example.com|
|17||Prof. Priyanka Kokate||B.E., M.E., GATEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|18||Prof. Mitushi Soni||B.E., M.E.||email@example.com|
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Graduates will be engineering practitioners and leaders who will help solve the industry’s technological problems.
- Graduates will be engineering professionals, innovators, or entrepreneurs engaged in technology development or engineering system implementation in industry.
- Graduates will function in their profession with social awareness and responsibility.
- Graduates will interact with their peers in other disciplines in industry and society and contribute to the economic growth of the country.
- Graduates will be successful in pursuing higher studies in engineering or management.
- Graduates will pursue career paths in teaching or research.