Dr. Mohammed Rizwan Khan
Shivajirao Kadam Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research
Pharmacy profession has many opportunities in government and private sector such as academics hospitals, forensic labs, marketing industry, IT Industry, Pharmaceutical and Food Industry.
“SKIPER is a place where sky is not the limit”
Our vision is to revolutionize pharmacy practice and healthcare through interdisciplinary education and research. Our mission is to develop as a centre of excellence in pharmaceutical education integrating with scientific and modern concept of technical knowledge with basic human ethos and values. Our students are encouraged to receive quality education and practical training to face emerging challenge of globalized technology, competitiveness and entrepreneurship.
Intake, Affiliation and Duration
- Program: D. Pharm. (Full Time)
- Intake: 60
- Duration: 02 Years
- Approved By: AICTE, PCI, RGPV, AFRC
- Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
- Providing high quality, innovative, and responsive education.
- Training programs, including comprehensive education that lead toward various diplomas and applied degrees.
- Entering into alliances with industry and academic partners to enhance Centennial’s education and applied research thrust.
- Providing an effective, supportive, safe, accessible and affordable learning environment, using state-of-the-art information technologies, where appropriate, to support these directions.
We make every decision to support the career and personal development of our students. Our curriculum, teaching and services demonstrate that we value the diverse profiles of our students.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Pharmacy Knowledge: Possess knowledge and comprehension of the core and basic knowledge associated with the profession of pharmacy.
- Modern tool usage: Learn, select, and apply appropriate methods and procedures, resources, and modern pharmacy-related computing tools with an understanding of the limitations.
- Leadership skills: Understand and consider the human reaction to change, motivation issues, leadership and team-building when planning changes required for fulfillment of practice, professional and societal responsibilities. Assume participatory roles as responsible citizens or leadership roles when appropriate to facilitate improvement in health and wellbeing.
- Professional Identity: Understand, analyze and communicate the value of their professional roles in society (e.g. health care professionals, promoters of health, educators, managers, employers, employees).
- Pharmaceutical Ethics: Honour personal values and apply ethical principles in professional and social contexts. Demonstrate behavior that recognizes cultural and personal variability in values, communication and lifestyles. Use ethical frameworks; apply ethical principles while making decisions and take responsibility for the outcomes associated with the decisions.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with the pharmacy community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations and documentation, and give and receive clear instructions.
- The Pharmacist and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and legal issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional pharmacy practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional pharmacy solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- . Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change. Self-assess and use feedback effectively from others to identify learning needs and to satisfy these needs on an ongoing basis.