As per the rules and regulations addressed by the AICTE / UGC / RGPV, for student or other stake holders in a Technical Institution, “Grievance Redressal Committee” of Shivajirao Kadam Institute of Technology & Management, Indore has been constituted with following Staff in different positions to enquire the nature and extent of grievance.
Student Grievance Redressal Committee
|Staff Name||Designation||Mobile no.||Email ID|
|Dr. AVM Praveen Kumar||Member||9424008366||[email protected]|
|Dr. Rashmi Yadav( Convener Women Cell)||Member||9827014421||[email protected]|
|Dr. Dr. Vaibhav Joshi||Member||9893332649||[email protected]|
|Ms. Jaya Shetty National Coordinator,Akshar samajaik sewa samiti, Indore||Special Invitee||9977922692||[email protected] com|
- To formulate the policy to investigate and review complaints or grievances of students and faculties.
- To create awareness of availability of members for students and faculties to report grievances.
- To investigate the cause of grievances.
- To ensure effectual solution depending upon the gravity of the
Definition: In these regulations, unless the context otherwise requires
- “Act” means the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956);
- “aggrieved student” means a student who has any complaint in the matters concerned with the grievances defined under these regulations, and includes a person seeking admission to any institution of higher education;
- “college” means any institution, whether known as such or by any other name, which provides for a course of study for obtaining any qualification from a university and which, in accordance with the rules and regulations of such university, is recognised as competent to provide for such course of study and present students undergoing such course of study for the examination for the award of such qualification;
- “Commission” means the University Grants Commission established under section 4 of the UGC Act, 1956.
- Demand of excess money other than that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competent authority to be charged by the institution;
- Complaints of the students, from the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minority or Disabled categories;
- Non publication of prospectus/broucher, as specified;
- Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided;
- Publishing any information in the prospectus, which is false or misleading, and not based on facts;
- Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond that specified in the academic calendar;
- On provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be provided by the institution;
- Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices;
- Non payment or delay in payment of scholarships to eligible student that such institution is committed, under the conditions imposed by University Grants Commission, or by any other authority;
- “Grievance Redressal Committee” means a committee constituted under these regulations;
- Higher Educational Institution” means a University within the meaning of clause (f) of Section 2, a college within the meaning of clause (b) of subsection (1) of Section 12A, and an institution deemed to be a University declared under Section 3, of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.