Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform.
Scope of RPA
RPA has provided an excellent solution for organizations to replace repetitive, mundane, rule-based processes with software bots. It is now helping organizations who were looking to increase their workflow accuracy and efficiency. First, RPA was widely adopted in the IT sector. It amazed many big organizations as well as small and medium enterprises with outstanding results. Later, it was adopted in other sectors like Finance, Accounting, Banking, etc.
AI + RPA. Technology’s new power couple.
RPA technology is already transforming businesses of all kinds as companies around the world become convinced of automation’s power and make it central to their strategies.
- RPA removes the routine, mundane, and repetitive tasks by automating them so that these tasks are performed by software robots.
- RPA robots utilize the user interface and/or APIs to capture data and interact with applications just as humans do, but faster and with fewer errors.
- The robots interpret data, trigger responses and communicate with other systems to perform a wide variety of repetitive tasks.
- RPA is distinct from prior process automation technologies due to its flexible scope and ease of implementation – enabling companies to automate tasks and integrate systems which were otherwise too complex, too costly, or too time consuming to address.
Career Benefits of RPA using UiPath Certification
Robotic Process Automation has grown exponentially over the past few years. The demand for RPA is increasing in the RPA market as it promises to replace repetitive, rule-based, mundane, manual digital tasks with software robots. It also ensures organizations to make their operational processes error-free.
RPA developer salary trend in the market Ui-path salary.
|RPA Developer Salary in India|
|Entry Level||Rs. 650,000 per annum.||Rs. 1,100,000 per annum.|
|Mid-Level||Rs. 1,200,000 per annum||Rs. 2,000,000 per annum.|
|Senior Level||Rs 1,600,000 per annum.||Rs. 4,000,000 per annum.|
- Diploma free of cost (For preparation) from college
- Online Associate Certification Charge 150 $
- Online Advanced Certification Charge 200 $
Companies Which Hire Most RPA Developers in India
As per NASSCOM, the companies that employ the most RPA developers in India include Accenture, IBM, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, HCL Technologies Ltd, Cognizant, and Tech Mahindra amongst others.