Bachelor of Business Administration
Dr. Sumeet Khurana
Head of Department
Faculty of Management Studies
Anything is possible for those with a dream, a plan and the determination to make it happen. BBA is such a course which is designed in such a way so as to bring out the best from the individuals and making them competent to cross all the hurdles of their life. The course is made to focus on the streams like Marketing, Finance, Management, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Resource Management etc. BBA will not only help in acquiring professional skills but will also give an overall understanding on business processes and will help in developing business skills such as communication, leadership and decision making. The institution has highly competent, committed and proficient faculty members who have associated their personal aims and growth processes with that of the institution. We concentrate on providing soft skills with special emphasis on Spoken English, Role plays, Case discussions, Mock interviews, Group discussions etc.
Intake, Affiliation and Duration
- Intake: 60
- Duration: 03 Years
- Approved By: UGC
- Affiliation: DAVV, Indore.
To inculcate values which empower students to face challenges and develop vibrant academic environment for the best quality education.
To nurture the skills which are highly required by the service sector by producing more holistic managers who will practice the management profession with a deeper understanding of global challenges. A rigorous programme focusing on 360-degree development, one to one mentoring, exposure to corporate working, practical oriented teaching.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of management science to solve complex corporate problems using limited resources.
- Research, identify and analyze management research problems.
- Identify business opportunities, design and implement innovations in the workplace.
- Apply ethical principles and make ethical choices.
- To function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders.
- Engage in independent and life-long learning.
- Demonstrate language skills.
- Demonstrate oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of foundational subjects for management studies.
- Demonstrate an awareness of ethical understanding.