Dr. Mohammed Rizwan Khan
Shivajirao Kadam Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research
Pharmacy profession has many opportunities in government and private sector such as academics hospitals, forensic labs, marketing industry, IT Industry, Pharmaceutical and Food Industry.
“SKIPER is a place where sky is not the limit”
Our vision is to revolutionize pharmacy practice and healthcare through interdisciplinary education and research. Our mission is to develop as a centre of excellence in pharmaceutical education integrating with scientific and modern concept of technical knowledge with basic human ethos and values. Our students are encouraged to receive quality education and practical training to face emerging challenge of globalized technology, competitiveness and entrepreneurship.
Intake, Affiliation and Duration
- Program: B. Pharm. (Full Time)
- Intake: 100
- Duration: 04 Years
- Approved By: PCI, RGPV, AFRC
- Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
- Providing high quality, innovative, and responsive education.
- Training programs, including comprehensive education that lead toward various diplomas and applied degrees.
- Entering into alliances with industry and academic partners to enhance Centennial’s education and applied research thrust.
- Providing an effective, supportive, safe, accessible and affordable learning environment, using state-of-the-art information technologies, where appropriate, to support these directions.
We make every decision to support the career and personal development of our students. Our curriculum, teaching and services demonstrate that we value the diverse profiles of our students.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Pharmacy Knowledge: Possess knowledge and comprehension of the core and basic knowledge associated with the profession of pharmacy, including biomedical sciences; pharmaceutical sciences; behavioral, social, and administrative pharmacy sciences; and manufacturing practices.
- Planning Abilities: Demonstrate effective planning abilities including time management, resource management, delegation skills and organizational skills. Develop and implement plans and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Problem analysis: Utilize the principles of scientific enquiry, thinking analytically, clearly and critically, while solving problems and making decisions during daily practice. Find, analyze, evaluate and apply information systematically and shall make defensible decisions.
- Modern tool usage: Learn, select, and apply appropriate methods and procedures, resources, and modern pharmacy-related computing tools with an understanding of the limitations.
- Leadership skills: Understand and consider the human reaction to change, motivation issues, leadership and team-building when planning changes required for fulfillment of practice, professional and societal responsibilities. Assume participatory roles as responsible citizens or leadership roles when appropriate to facilitate improvement in health and wellbeing.
- Professional Identity: Understand, analyze and communicate the value of their professional roles in society (e.g. health care professionals, promoters of health, educators, managers, employers, employees).
- Pharmaceutical Ethics: Honour personal values and apply ethical principles in professional and social contexts. Demonstrate behavior that recognizes cultural and personal variability in values, communication and lifestyles. Use ethical frameworks; apply ethical principles while making decisions and take responsibility for the outcomes associated with the decisions.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with the pharmacy community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations and documentation, and give and receive clear instructions.
- The Pharmacist and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and legal issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional pharmacy practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional pharmacy solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change. Selfassess and use feedback effectively from others to identify learning needs and to satisfy these needs on an ongoing basis
|S.No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualification||Email ID|
|1.||Dr. Moh. Rizwan Khan||Professor & Principal||PhD.,M.Pharm||[email protected]|
|2.||Dr. Shikha Agrawal||Professor||PhD., M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|3.||Dr. Neelima Salvi||Associate Professor||PhD., M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|4.||Prof. Shahnaz Khan||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|5.||Prof. Mayuri Mahajan||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|6.||Prof. Anjum Pathan||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|7.||Prof. Md. Aftab Mansuri||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|8.||Prof. Surya Pratap Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|9.||Prof. Shradha Borwal||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|10.||Prof. Virendra Rawat||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|11.||Prof. Ghazala Khan||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|12.||Prof. Aparajita Chaturvedi||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|13.||Prof. Farheen Sheikh||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|14.||Prof. Ruchika Rajani||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|15.||Prof. Vijay Patil||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|16.||Prof. Sonali Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|17.||Prof. Divyanshu Sharma||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|18.||Prof. Varni Goswami||Assistant Professor||B.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|19.||Prof. Shubham Verma||Assistant Professor||B.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|20||Prof. Shubham Patel||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]tm.in|
|21||Prof. Pragya Sharma||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|22||Prof. Rahul Vishwakarma||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|23||Prof. Madhuri Solanki||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|24||Prof. Priyanka Singh||Assistant Professor||M.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|25||Prof. Pranati Nanda||Assistant Professor||B.Pharm.||[email protected]|
|26||Prof. Pooja Prajapati||Assistant Professor||B.Pharm.||[email protected]|
- 09:00 - 16:00
- SKITM, Indore
Dear All, Shivajirao Kadam Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (SKIPER) is organizing a werbinar…
- 12:00 - 15:30
- SKITM, Auditorium
Dear Participants, Greetings from Shivajirao kadam institute of pharmaceutical education and research indore m.p…
- 11:30 - 16:00
“Flag Hoisting’ceremony” at g:10 am on 26b January, 2o22,,The Republic Day”.
- 08:00 - 16:00
Dear Sir/ Madam, Greetings from Shivajirao kadam institute of pharmaceutical education and research indore m.p.…
- 14:00 -
On the occasion of National Youth Day, Shivajirao Kadam Group of Institutions is organising an…
- 11:00 - 16:00
- SKITM, Auditorium
Another exceptional and superlative performance by the Student of Shiwaji Rao Kadam group of Institutions…..Vivek…
- 09:00 -
- RGPV State level competition, Vidisha.
What Our Students Say
Gajanand Akhre father of Manasi Akhre
Hi, I am Gajanand Akhre. My daughter has completed B.Tech. with specialization in Computer Science & Engineering from Shivajirao Kadam Institute of Technology and Management, Indore. It has proven credible to be a part of this institute because of the outstanding academic culture, management, infrastructure and lab facilities provided here. Faculties guidance throughout the degree program helped students to excel in studies, skills, Tech Fests and Placements. Even during pandemic, regular online classes were very well managed by the college and the students got good placements. Overall, this institute is excellent and can be trusted. From: Gajanand Akhre father of Manasi Akhre(CS- IV year)
The opportunities and experience I got from SKITM made my skills and competence rise up to the zenith. The teachers were very supportive, especially in third and fourth year in respect to the guidance they offer which is like limelight to any aspiring engineer.The tech fest at SKITM leveraged my coding skills, confidence and inspired me to expand the horizon of knowledge.
SKITM makes me the best version of myself. All faculty members and our seniors encourage us for all extracurricular activities. I felt grateful that the mentors are supportive and guide me. In the last, my experience in SKITM is great and memorable.
I joined SKITM in 2018 for B.Tech and now SKITM has changed my life completely. This institute brings that supremacy of examination in me to scrutinize myself. Besides that, this institute works in all our pheripheral development, which helps us to achieve our goals. The motive of this institution is to work in all the dynamics of students where they can learn, become skilled, then innovate new things and transform themselves in the world of new technologies.
For B.Tech, I joined the SKITM in 2018 and SKITM has a wonderful environment of studies. It changed the dynamics of academics. The faculty and management of the college guides you in every field for building our career. Besides that, this institute works in the nourishment of students where they get to know their potential and enhance their capability, which helps us to achieve our aim. The motive of this institution is to motivate us to become a leader and a man of principles in every aspect of our life. SKITM is an organization where people learn to become an achiever and conquer success in their life.
I can positively say SKITM College of Engineering has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and interested in students' well-being. They make sure every class is educational and interactive.
I thank SKITM family for encouraging me to think globally and spread my wings to take off to the land of the rising sun, my college life gives me a memory to cherish for a lifetime.
SKITM has given a platform to share ideas, build personality. It has good exposure to every kind of facility like the lab, instruments, library, fest, seminar etc. The thing which I like most was that faculties are very helpful and always encourage us to grow up in curricular and cocurricular activities and always being with us in challenging work as well.
SKITM has fulfilled all my requirements and helped me to grow and evolve as a professional. The classes are very interactive. Apart from academics, my department always takes extra effort by providing us with opportunities like software training, industrial visits, internship etc. to develop our skills required to match the needs of the industry. I express my heartfelt thanks to the institutions and faculties.
It was my immense luck and fortune to be the part of SKITM college where I can grow. It been a great contributor to the development of my personality. It gave me an opportunity to meet different kind of people and learned many things.
It was a great experience studying at SKITM, a memory to cherish for lifetime. My experience at SKITM was full of learning and grooming. The entire faculty and department leaves no stone unturned to shape one's future. Huge respect, love and devotion for the entire faculty, members and department.
Throughout my two years of MBA at SKITM, I had countless opportunities to develop analytical skills, leadership and proactive thinking through various programs and events. These attributes were the key reasons because of which I was very much confident to face the real world. Big thanks to all my faculty and friends for the amazing journey at SKITM.
SKITM shaped me from the day one to face the corporate world. The environment in the college has taught me to be innovative and meticulous in approach to any strategic goals set for a professional. Whether the work scope is within domain of expertise or not, a proper approach can solve all issues in hand. It’s because of the knowledge I gained in SKITM. It was the support of my teachers/ mentors which motivated me to THINK BIG & GET BIG. Thank You FMS, SKITM for bringing a positive attitude to face challenges.
The infrastructure of the SKITM is really very good. The campus is neat and well-maintained. The classrooms are very spacious and have a good environment to learn in. The canteen is clean and neatly maintained. Our faculties are really good and help the students in every aspect and are really supportive. Our institution is really good for placement and training.
SKITM believes in quality education. Teaching facilities are excellent in the institute. The students are always their priority. So that they can help the students to enhance their skill and professional abilities. The environment and infrastructure of SKITM is wonderful. Also, the activities organized by the college are very helpful and good.
SKITM is a place where you can find an amalgamation of learning. It gives great opportunity as well as support from the faculties and placement officers. I loved the infrastructure of SKITM and its learning process. The events that I took part helped me to grow my confidence level. I would like to specially thank the faculties and the placement cell for guiding me and providing me a good platform for my career.
My time at SKITM truly changed who I am and who I still want to become professionally and personally. The culture at SKITM fostered the sharing of ideas, critical discussions, and collaboration among students and faculty across a wide range of interests. What I loved about the faculty was that they always entertained new ideas no matter where they came from; even if, and especially when, they were challenging to their own work. But I did not only learn from them. I learned equally much from my fellow students who became my friends and family and with whom I still work with and learn from today.
The MBA program at SKITM provided an opportunity for me to build a strong network of students, faculty, and alumni and offered numerous networking events that really helped me understand the industry. The MBA degree checked all the boxes for technical, analytical, and business skills that are absolutely essential to building a strong career in analytics. The courses didn’t just help me build my skills but also helped me communicate myself and build my confidence.
SKITM equipped me with multi-dimensional skills and provided me with a platform to interact with like-minded peers, intellectuals, and eminent persons of Industry. Learning during lectures was fascinating as most of the course work is based on case studies, group discussions, knowledge sharing with peers, and finally applying those learning’s to the industry through an internship at renowned companies.