Head of Department
Faculty of Management Studies
MBA in today’s scenario is considered as a basic qualification for management positions be it in the Finance, Marketing, and HR department of an organization. The major advantages of pursuing MBA is the exposure to the theories of management and their practical implications, understanding the actual organizational environment, the working culture and learning the ways to become successful managers in various disciplines.
In present globally acquired business environment, dynamic managers having vision, resourcefulness and proficiency to face the problems and challenges are in demand.
Keeping this in view, the Department of Management Studies, trains the students with quality education and skill sets required in the business world. The pedagogy followed is in coherence with the current requirements in order to bring out the best in the students to be successful managers.
The institution has highly competent, committed and proficient faculty who have associated their personal aims and growth with that of the institution. We concentrate on providing soft skills with special emphasis on spoken English, role plays, case discussions, mock interviews, group discussions etc.
Intake, Affiliation and Duration
Duration: 02 Years
Approved By: AICTE
Affiliation: DAVV, Indore.
Specializations Offered: Marketing, Finance, HR, IT
To inculcate values which empower students to face challenges and develop vibrant academic environment for best quality education.
To nurture the skill sets which are highly required by the service sector by producing more holistic managers who will practice the management profession with a deeper understanding of global challenges. A rigorous programme focusing on 360-degree development, one to one mentoring, exposure to corporate working and practical oriented teaching.
|S.No.||Name of Faculty||Qualification||Email Id|
|01||Dr. Sumeet Khurana||Ph.D, MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|02||Prof. Rajneesh Ajmani||MBAemail@example.com|
|03||Dr. Vardhan Choubey||Ph.D, MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|04||Dr. Shilpi Mehta||Ph.D, MBA, MAemail@example.com|
|05||Prof. Ruchi Jain||MBA, BBA, Ph.D(Pur)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|06||Prof. Shivali Dighe||MBAemail@example.com|
|07||Prof. Trapti Tawar||MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|08||Dr. Vaibhav Joshi||Ph.D, M.Com, MBA, UGC NETemail@example.com|
|09||Dr. Manish Joshi||Ph.D, MBA, MDP(IIM-A)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Prof. Molly Kundu||MA(English), MBA, Ph.D(Pur)||email@example.com|
|11||Prof. Ankita Sharma||MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Demonstrate the knowledge of management science to solve complex corporate problems using limited resources.
- Research literature and identify and analyze management research problems.
- Identify business opportunities, design and implement innovations in workspace.
- Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to management practice.
- Apply ethical principles and make ethical choices.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders of his role as a manager.
- Engage in independent and life-long learning.
- The learning goals of the programme are aligned with the mission of the Institute. The specific educational objectives of the programme are as follows.:
- Enable students to understand the relevance of context in business
- Develop social consciousness
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Inculcate integrative thinking ability
- Promote interpersonal awareness and ability to work in groups
- Enable students to learn how to apply the basic principles of communication in order to write effective business messages, case analysis, and reports.
- Develop competence in quantitative analysis
- Prepare business leaders with a sound understanding of ethics
- The programme is spread over two years, each year consisting of two terms. In between the first and second years, the participant spends eight weeks on a summer project in a business organization.
- Skill Development Courses: These include Communication, Leadership, Spreadsheet Modeling, Entrepreneurial Orientation, Innovation and Design Thinking and Sustainability, taught in a workshop-based format.
- Creating an Environment for enhancing Problem Solving Skills via Case Study based teaching, Group Discussions and Management Games.
- 360 Degree Development of Students- Regular Personality Development/ Career development Sessions to make them stand outside the crowd.
- International Language Cell- Association with Japanese Language Trainers from Japan to teach Japanese and generate overseas employment opportunities.
- One to One Mentoring of young students and molding them to become responsible leaders.
- Real Time Corporate Experience during Internship after every semester.
- Association with management bodies like All India Management Association & IMA.
- Regular Management Club Activities & Value added certification – MS Excel & Power-point, Digital Media Marketing, Financial Modelling, Data Analytics & R programming.
- 10:30 -
Greetings of the day 💐 Faculty of Management Studies & College of Professional Studies –…
- 12:00 -
- SKITM, Indore
- 11:00 - ()
- SKITM, Indore
Shivajirao Kadam Institute of Technology and Management Holistic Development Cell Faculty of Management Studies…
- 12:00 - 13:00
- SKITM, Indore
What Our Students Say
SKITM makes me the best version of myself. All faculty members and our seniors encourage us for all extracurricular activities. I felt grateful that the mentors are supportive and guide me. In the last, my experience in SKITM is great and memorable.
I thank SKITM family for encouraging me to think globally and spread my wings to take off to the land of the rising sun, my college life gives me a memory to cherish for a lifetime.
It was my immense luck and fortune to be the part of SKITM college where I can grow. It been a great contributor to the development of my personality. It gave me an opportunity to meet different kind of people and learned many things.
It was a great experience studying at SKITM, a memory to cherish for lifetime. My experience at SKITM was full of learning and grooming. The entire faculty and department leaves no stone unturned to shape one's future. Huge respect, love and devotion for the entire faculty, members and department.
Throughout my two years of MBA at SKITM, I had countless opportunities to develop analytical skills, leadership and proactive thinking through various programs and events. These attributes were the key reasons because of which I was very much confident to face the real world. Big thanks to all my faculty and friends for the amazing journey at SKITM.
SKITM shaped me from the day one to face the corporate world. The environment in the college has taught me to be innovative and meticulous in approach to any strategic goals set for a professional. Whether the work scope is within domain of expertise or not, a proper approach can solve all issues in hand. It’s because of the knowledge I gained in SKITM. It was the support of my teachers/ mentors which motivated me to THINK BIG & GET BIG. Thank You FMS, SKITM for bringing a positive attitude to face challenges.
My time at SKITM truly changed who I am and who I still want to become professionally and personally. The culture at SKITM fostered the sharing of ideas, critical discussions, and collaboration among students and faculty across a wide range of interests. What I loved about the faculty was that they always entertained new ideas no matter where they came from; even if, and especially when, they were challenging to their own work. But I did not only learn from them. I learned equally much from my fellow students who became my friends and family and with whom I still work with and learn from today.
The MBA program at SKITM provided an opportunity for me to build a strong network of students, faculty, and alumni and offered numerous networking events that really helped me understand the industry. The MBA degree checked all the boxes for technical, analytical, and business skills that are absolutely essential to building a strong career in analytics. The courses didn’t just help me build my skills but also helped me communicate myself and build my confidence.
SKITM equipped me with multi-dimensional skills and provided me with a platform to interact with like-minded peers, intellectuals, and eminent persons of Industry. Learning during lectures was fascinating as most of the course work is based on case studies, group discussions, knowledge sharing with peers, and finally applying those learning’s to the industry through an internship at renowned companies.