Computer Science & Engineering
Head of Department
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
It is a pleasure to head the department of CSE. The department offers B-Tech (CSE).There are several ways to present the canonical core of computer science and Engineering.
Technology changes rapidly, especially in the field of computing. Over the years we have developed a distinct style and method that bridges the theory – practice divide while remaining grounded in the core.
Our Department has produced hundreds of professionals and has established a name for itself in the state, country and abroad. They have consistently excelled in the highly competitive industrial environment. I attribute this success to the winning combination of a dedicated faculty that works hard at imparting quality education, a well-planned syllabus and last but not least, our students.
As a student at SKITM, you have the opportunity to study a variety of subjects encompassing all aspects of Computer Science and Engineering.
Intake, Affiliation and Duration
- Program: B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Intake: 180
- Duration: 04 Years
- Approved By: AICTE
- Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Empower graduates to innovate and be employable in the area of Computer Science and Engineering by imparting quality education with sustainability and inculcating human values.
Provide high impact teaching and learning that enriches students for technical knowledge to achieve success in professional careers and entrepreneurship. Our department emphasizes to adopt continues changes in life through research skills, innovative ideas and high studies that contribute to the society ethically.
|S.No.||Name of Faculty||Qualifications||Email Id|
|01||Dr. Rashmi Yadav||B.E., M.Tech, Ph.Dfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|02||Prof. Brajesh Chaturvedi||B.E., M.E., Ph.D (Pur)||email@example.com|
|03||Prof. Sumit Jain||B.E., M.Tech, Ph.D (Pur)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|04||Prof. Deepak Singh Chouhan||B.E., M.E., Ph.D (Pur)||email@example.com|
|05||Prof. Vivek Gupta||B.E., M.E.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|06||Dr. Chaitanya Singh||B.E.,M.Tech, Ph.Demail@example.com|
|07||Prof. Kunal Batra||B.E., M.E.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|08||Prof. Deepika Chauhan||B.E., M.E.||email@example.com|
|09||Prof. Rashmi Vijaywargiya||B.E., M.Techfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Prof. Deepa Vyas||B.E., M.Techemail@example.com|
|11||Prof. Nidhi Joshi||B.E., M.Tech, GATEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||Prof. Swapnil Waghela||B.E., M.E.||email@example.com|
|13||Prof. Jayesh Umre||B.E., M.Tech, GATE, NETfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|14||Prof. Virendra Dani||B.E., M.Tech, GATEemail@example.com|
|15||Prof. Radha Shinde||B.E., M.E.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|16||Prof. Surbhi Kushwah||B.E., M.E.||email@example.com|
|17||Prof. Priyanka Kokate||B.E., M.E., GATEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|18||Prof. Mitushi Soni||B.E., M.E.||email@example.com|
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Graduates will be engineering practitioners and leaders who will help solve the industry’s technological problems.
- Graduates will be engineering professionals, innovators, or entrepreneurs engaged in technology development or engineering system implementation in industry.
- Graduates will function in their profession with social awareness and responsibility.
- Graduates will interact with their peers in other disciplines in industry and society and contribute to the economic growth of the country.
- Graduates will be successful in pursuing higher studies in engineering or management.
- Graduates will pursue career paths in teaching or research.
Amazon web services (AWS, Academy) four courses
- Foundation, AWS Academy Cloud(Offering)
- Architecting, AWS Academy Cloud
- Developing, AWS Academy Cloud
- Operations, AWS Academy Cloud
Oracle Academy Member Program
- Java Fundamentals
- Java Foundations
- Java Programming
- Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning in Java
- Database Foundations
- Database Design and Programming with SQL
- Programming with PL/SQL
- APEX- Application Development Foundations
NPTEL- Spoken Tutorial (IIT-Bombay)
- Courses like Python Programming, Scilab, C & C++, etc
UiPath RPA Academy
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)
- Short Term Training Program on Data Science and Big Data Analytics.
- Training program on Internet of Things (IoT) in which the students are introduced to Mobile connectivity practically, through NodeMCU and Arduino.
- Short term training session on Cloud Computing with AWS.
- A three-week training program on MATLAB Applications.
- A training on Industrial Automation using PLC and SCADA.
- Training on “Information security services” in association with CDAC, Hyderabad.
- Training on SAP usage and application provided by industry’s leading experts.
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform.
Scope of RPA
RPA has provided an excellent solution for organizations to replace repetitive, mundane, rule-based processes with software bots. It is now helping organizations who were looking to increase their workflow accuracy and efficiency. First, RPA was widely adopted in the IT sector. It amazed many big organizations as well as small and medium enterprises with outstanding results. Later, it was adopted in other sectors like Finance, Accounting, Banking, etc.
AI + RPA. Technology’s new power couple.
RPA technology is already transforming businesses of all kinds as companies around the world become convinced of automation’s power and make it central to their strategies.
- RPA removes the routine, mundane, and repetitive tasks by automating them so that these tasks are performed by software robots.
- RPA robots utilize the user interface and/or APIs to capture data and interact with applications just as humans do, but faster and with fewer errors.
- The robots interpret data, trigger responses and communicate with other systems to perform a wide variety of repetitive tasks.
- RPA is distinct from prior process automation technologies due to its flexible scope and ease of implementation – enabling companies to automate tasks and integrate systems which were otherwise too complex, too costly, or too time consuming to address.
Career Benefits of RPA using UiPath Certification
Robotic Process Automation has grown exponentially over the past few years. The demand for RPA is increasing in the RPA market as it promises to replace repetitive, rule-based, mundane, manual digital tasks with software robots. It also ensures organizations to make their operational processes error-free.
RPA developer salary trend in the market Ui-path salary.
|RPA Developer Salary in India|
|Entry Level||Rs. 650,000 per annum.||Rs. 1,100,000 per annum.|
|Mid-Level||Rs. 1,200,000 per annum||Rs. 2,000,000 per annum.|
|Senior Level||Rs 1,600,000 per annum.||Rs. 4,000,000 per annum.|
- Diploma free of cost (For preparation) from college
- Online Associate Certification Charge 150 $
- Online Advanced Certification Charge 200 $
Companies Which Hire Most RPA Developers in India
As per NASSCOM, the companies that employ the most RPA developers in India include Accenture, IBM, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, HCL Technologies Ltd, Cognizant, and Tech Mahindra amongst others.
Technical Skill Development Cell (TSDC)
(Spoken Tutorial Certification Program, IIT Bombay)
The Spoken Tutorial project is funded and developed by the NMEICT, IIT Bombay and launched by the Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
The aim of spoken tutorials is to popularize E-learning.
It is coordinated through ICT based system. Spoken Tutorial is an audio-video educational content platform. Here one can learn various Free and Open Source Software all by oneself.
From past 8 years we have been associated with the same. Approximately 700 students have been certified through this program each year. There are several certification courses which were conducted for students per semester, e.g. Python, Advance Java, Linux and many more.
TSDC (Technical Skill Development Cell)
Empowering Youth of Nation through expertise
The regular improvement in technology and at each field of education demands perfection from students also to get familiar with everything. To attain this task Technical Skill Development Cell (TSDC) offers affluent program and opportunities to increase soft skills of the students beyond the main degree to assist them to stand out in the job market and improve their curriculum.
Looking at the ever increasing demand for professional expertise and with the objective of bridging gap between academia and what industry needs, SKITM Group of Institutions took initiative and launched its Technical Skills Development Cell (TSDC) in the year 2011.
TSDC has started its operations with the sole aim of grooming students professionally so that they can map themselves to current market needs. The IT giants and MNCs undoubtedly give preference to the certified professionals. The certifications offered under TSDC gives the students an upper hand during recruitments, guaranteeing quality employment, hence, TSDC works as a platform wherein students can promote themselves in a much better and confident manner in today’s competitive market.
TSDC Vision & Mission
Technical Skills Development Cell is an initiative by Shivajirao Kadam Institute of Technology and Management with the vision to groom students professionally, so that they can map with the current Industry demands and contribute something to our society and nation.
Inspired by requirement in the industry, TSDC started initiative to provide SKITM students cost effective training on various cutting edge technologies and various industry recognized certification courses to bridge the gap between industry and available talent pool.
TSDC is working with the aim to broaden the professional horizons of our students and to create necessary awareness in them with latest technological trends.
The demand for professionals in information technology (IT) is high. Certification exams are gaining more and more importance as the competition for jobs intensifies. They are going to open the doors for the dream jobs. As Oracle quotes, “In a recent salary report of certified professionals by Certification Magazine, Oracle Certified Professionals were found to earn the highest average salaries as compared to any other DBA or Developer professionals.”
Research indicates that certified individuals have increased competence, productivity, and credibility with their employers, co-workers, and clients. For employers, the certification provides skill-verification tools that not only help to assess a person’s skills in using Microsoft Office programs but also the ability to quickly complete on-the-job tasks across multiple programs in the Microsoft Office system.
Why should one become certified?
|Introductory courses/workshops and basic office tools to gain working knowledge|
|1||Introductory Course – Parts of computers, Hardware/software, operating systems, multimedia, internet/e-mail|
|Introduction to programming languages|
|1||C Programming Language – Introduction to language basics, data types, variables, control statements, logic development|
|2||C or CPP – Introduction to language basics, control structures and arrays, Structures, problem solving techniques|
|1||Introduction to MS access – Creating tables and forms and simple SQL|
|1||MS – EXCEL AS AN IT TOOL – presenting and summarizing data with analytical tools and advance functions|
|Programming languages -ADVANCE CONCEPTS ( 1 & 2 compulsory, rest optional)|
|1||CPP PROGRAMMING USING pointers, string and file handling and also introduction to object oriented concepts (classes, overloading, inheritance, overriding, virtual classes, friend functions)|
|2||Introduction to java programming (level 1)|
|3||Java programming –advance concepts-exceptional handling, threads, collection, generic programming (level 2)|
|4||Advance Java Programming – swing, Networking, JDBC, RMI|
|4||Introduction to C#|
|Advance Level: must be opted by students for placement advantage|
|Industry specific latest technologies|
|1||Web Based development using LATEST framework – spring, struts and JSF|
|2||Mobile Development using Android|
|Industry recognized Certification courses – designed specially to achieve certifications|
|1||MICROSOFT OFFICE ASSOCIATE – MS WORD CERTIFICATION|
|2||MICROSOFT OFFICE ASSOCIATE – MS EXCEL CERTIFICATION|
|3||MICROSOFT OFFICE ASSOCIATE – MS POWERPOINT CERTIFICATION|
|6||PHP/MYSQL (Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay)|
|7||Arduino Certification (Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay)|
|8||Drupal Certification (Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay)|
|9||Joomla Certification (Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay)|
|10||LaTex & XFig Certification (Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay)|
|11||Linux & Ubuntu Certification (Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay)|
|12||Python 3.4.3 Certification (Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay)|
|13||RDBMS Certification (Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay)|
|14||Scilab Certification (Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay)|
In-charge and Coordinator
Greetings!!! Shivajirao Kadam Institute of Technology and Management is to announce a workshop namely “Android…
- 11:30 - 01:30 ()
- SKITM, Indore
Respected Sir/ Madam, Greetings of the day!!!! Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Shivajirao Kadam…
- 11:30 - ()
- SKITM, Indore
Online International Webinar on “Careers in Data Science” / “Exploratory Data Analysis using Excel/Tableau”
Respected Sir/ Madam, Greetings of the day!!!! Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Shivajirao Kadam…
- 10:00 - 11:00
- SKITM, Indore
Greetings, Shivajirao kadam Institute of Technology and Management is pleased to announce an Innovative software…
- 11:00 - ()
- SKITM, Indore
It’s an great pleasure to inform you all that our Department of Computer Science Engineering…
- 11:30 - ()
- SKITM, Indore
Respected Sir/ Madam, Greetings of the day!!!! Shivajirao Kadam Institute of Technology & Management, Indore…
- 02:00 - 03:30
FDP “Reconneting The Relevence of Research In Teaching” Spronsored by TEQIP-III. (10-11 January 2019) Two…
- 09:00 - ()
- SKITM, Indore
What Our Students Say
SKITM makes me the best version of myself. All faculty members and our seniors encourage us for all extracurricular activities. I felt grateful that the mentors are supportive and guide me. In the last, my experience in SKITM is great and memorable.
I joined SKITM in 2018 for B.Tech and now SKITM has changed my life completely. This institute brings that supremacy of examination in me to scrutinize myself. Besides that, this institute works in all our pheripheral development, which helps us to achieve our goals. The motive of this institution is to work in all the dynamics of students where they can learn, become skilled, then innovate new things and transform themselves in the world of new technologies.
For B.Tech, I joined the SKITM in 2018 and SKITM has a wonderful environment of studies. It changed the dynamics of academics. The faculty and management of the college guides you in every field for building our career. Besides that, this institute works in the nourishment of students where they get to know their potential and enhance their capability, which helps us to achieve our aim. The motive of this institution is to motivate us to become a leader and a man of principles in every aspect of our life. SKITM is an organization where people learn to become an achiever and conquer success in their life.
I can positively say SKITM College of Engineering has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and interested in students' well-being. They make sure every class is educational and interactive.
I thank SKITM family for encouraging me to think globally and spread my wings to take off to the land of the rising sun, my college life gives me a memory to cherish for a lifetime.
SKITM has given a platform to share ideas, build personality. It has good exposure to every kind of facility like the lab, instruments, library, fest, seminar etc. The thing which I like most was that faculties are very helpful and always encourage us to grow up in curricular and cocurricular activities and always being with us in challenging work as well.
SKITM has fulfilled all my requirements and helped me to grow and evolve as a professional. The classes are very interactive. Apart from academics, my department always takes extra effort by providing us with opportunities like software training, industrial visits, internship etc. to develop our skills required to match the needs of the industry. I express my heartfelt thanks to the institutions and faculties.
It was my immense luck and fortune to be the part of SKITM college where I can grow. It been a great contributor to the development of my personality. It gave me an opportunity to meet different kind of people and learned many things.
It was a great experience studying at SKITM, a memory to cherish for lifetime. My experience at SKITM was full of learning and grooming. The entire faculty and department leaves no stone unturned to shape one's future. Huge respect, love and devotion for the entire faculty, members and department.
Throughout my two years of MBA at SKITM, I had countless opportunities to develop analytical skills, leadership and proactive thinking through various programs and events. These attributes were the key reasons because of which I was very much confident to face the real world. Big thanks to all my faculty and friends for the amazing journey at SKITM.
SKITM shaped me from the day one to face the corporate world. The environment in the college has taught me to be innovative and meticulous in approach to any strategic goals set for a professional. Whether the work scope is within domain of expertise or not, a proper approach can solve all issues in hand. It’s because of the knowledge I gained in SKITM. It was the support of my teachers/ mentors which motivated me to THINK BIG & GET BIG. Thank You FMS, SKITM for bringing a positive attitude to face challenges.
The infrastructure of the SKITM is really very good. The campus is neat and well-maintained. The classrooms are very spacious and have a good environment to learn in. The canteen is clean and neatly maintained. Our faculties are really good and help the students in every aspect and are really supportive. Our institution is really good for placement and training.
SKITM believes in quality education. Teaching facilities are excellent in the institute. The students are always their priority. So that they can help the students to enhance their skill and professional abilities. The environment and infrastructure of SKITM is wonderful. Also, the activities organized by the college are very helpful and good.
SKITM is a place where you can find an amalgamation of learning. It gives great opportunity as well as support from the faculties and placement officers. I loved the infrastructure of SKITM and its learning process. The events that I took part helped me to grow my confidence level. I would like to specially thank the faculties and the placement cell for guiding me and providing me a good platform for my career.
My time at SKITM truly changed who I am and who I still want to become professionally and personally. The culture at SKITM fostered the sharing of ideas, critical discussions, and collaboration among students and faculty across a wide range of interests. What I loved about the faculty was that they always entertained new ideas no matter where they came from; even if, and especially when, they were challenging to their own work. But I did not only learn from them. I learned equally much from my fellow students who became my friends and family and with whom I still work with and learn from today.
The MBA program at SKITM provided an opportunity for me to build a strong network of students, faculty, and alumni and offered numerous networking events that really helped me understand the industry. The MBA degree checked all the boxes for technical, analytical, and business skills that are absolutely essential to building a strong career in analytics. The courses didn’t just help me build my skills but also helped me communicate myself and build my confidence.
SKITM equipped me with multi-dimensional skills and provided me with a platform to interact with like-minded peers, intellectuals, and eminent persons of Industry. Learning during lectures was fascinating as most of the course work is based on case studies, group discussions, knowledge sharing with peers, and finally applying those learning’s to the industry through an internship at renowned companies.