Special scholarships through an application
We award special scholarships for achievers or outstanding all-round performers in diverse fields. You can be eligible to be considered for the scholarship if you meet any of the following criteria:
- State-level, board level or national level rank holder in academics
- SKITM Sports Scholarships for international/national/state level award winners provided the applicant has participated or is a rank holder under the School Games Federation of India (SGFI) or has done the same representing any member association of The Indian Olympic Association (IOA). Only the sports recognized by the SGFI or IOA will be considered.
- National/State level achievers in fields other than academics or sports.
Supporting documents shall be required to be considered for this scholarship.
Merit scholarships for enrolled students
To encourage and reward exceptional academic performance, scholarships may be awarded to students who are pursuing a program at SKITM.
The list of meritorious students shall be prepared on the basis of annual academic performance at the end of every academic year and the eligible students, who are not on any other scholarship, shall be considered for the scholarship award for the remaining term of the program.
- Scholarships are awarded for the full duration of the program.
- The Scholarship Committee will review the performance of the scholarship student every term. The continuation of the scholarship is contingent on students maintaining an exceptional score in every semester of the program in which the student has enrolled.
- The scholarship amount will not be paid to the selected student. It will be deducted from the term dues directly.
- In case a scholarship student withdraws from the program, the student has to refund the scholarship amount that SKITM has already disbursed.
- The Scholarship Committee reviews the scholarships from time to time and reserves the right to alter, modify, change, or withdraw any of the provisions and policies.
- Should any of the information given by the scholarship recipient be found inaccurate or false at any time during the program, the scholarship award will be withdrawn and the recipient will either be charged full payment of fees immediately or will be dismissed from the program.